Winston Smith Turkish Cotton Towel
Winston Smith Logo Turkish Cotton Towel
1. Hand Towel: 19.7″ × 39.4″ (50 × 100 cm)
2. Bath Towel: 27.6″ × 55.1″ (70 × 140 cm)
3. Oversized Towel 39.4″ × 82.7″ (100 × 210 cm)
This premium, extra soft and fluffy towel is made from a high-quality absorbent fabric and will last a long time, whether you use it at home, or by the beach. It's made from 100% combed Turkish cotton.
• 100% combed Turkish cotton
• Fabric weight: oversized weighs 13.3 oz/yd² (450 g/m²), bath and hand towels weigh 14.7 oz/yd² (500 g/m²)
• Absorbent fabric
• Made extra soft with the new AirJet Technology
• Pre-shrunk for additional durability
• Decorative shiny woven motif on both ends
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Blank product sourced from Turkey
“Winston Smith is single-handedly responsible for an entire generation’s graphic style.” - Frank Kozik
Winston Smith is the quintessential Punk Surrealist, montage artist and designer most known for creating the Dead Kennedys iconic logo and artwork. He has produced over 50 record covers and is known for his work with Green Day and publications such as The New Yorker, Playboy, Spin Magazine and many more. His intricate collage work imbued with thought-provoking, tongue-in-cheek themes is often made using vintage magazines and photographs. Winston has published multiple books of his collage collections and consistently creates new, powerful, contemporary original compositions.
Check out Winston Smith's Official Website for originals and more merch! Winston is available for commission-based projects - contact us for more info!
Copyright © 2020 DESTROY ART INC
PUNKROCKNEVERSTOP // Ⓐ // STAY PMA